Monday, July 5, 2010

A new day, a new start

So, I am moving on to a new phase of life. I have begun a new 28 day cleanse, but this time it's about even more than just being attentive to my body. I've lost 27 pounds since last fall, but I have not done what I have wanted to do in terms of writing. So, I'm going to be at it again. This time I am doing a program that is provided exclusively by Arbonne International. It has more flexibility in terms of eating and the product tastes really good. Shakes, tea, vitamins, a cleansing product for 7 days called Sea Source, etc.
Many things have improved...my cholesterol, my Vitamin D levels, but my Blood Pressure has gone up. Don't really know what that is about and I'm going to see the doc tomorrow. It is frustrating to say the least!
I also feel I need to break out and begin some new things. I'm feeling more bold these days. I look forward to communicating with you all in the next 28 days!!!