Friday, July 18, 2008

where have I been?


That is a very good question...9 months and no posts, what kind of blogger am I? The last time I wrote I was in a different church, doing totally different work, and so much has happened since then. I would love to say I've been away because I've been too busy, doing too many worthwhile things, serving others without fail, and extending myself for noble causes of social justice and equality. However, that would be a far stretch of the truth. A more accurate alibi would be my own reluctance to write and my lack of discipline. It's much harder to be open and transparent about that sort of lacking. So, I'm back and hope to create something worthwhile for anyone who would care to read.

3 comments:

lindseyann said...

Gail! I love that you have a blog--thanks for adding the link on your facebook page! I'll look forward to reading your musings on God and life :-)

Jules said...

Okay. I totally did not know that you had a blog.

Come see me over at my place. You know me by another name--which I do not use on my blog.

Will McGarvey said...

I just started a blog today at http://willymac4.blogspot.com/

Will