Thursday, October 2, 2008

Best things in life...


Saturday is my birthday.....one more year til the big 5-0! Wow, where do the years go????
Anyway, it seems a great opportunity to share my greatest joys. I just feel so full of gratitude right now for....
....An awesome, supportive, generous, hard-working and partner for a husband.
.....Daughters who give me such joy for the ways in which they are growing and becoming
.....A place where I can minister and share my gifts to such a wide variety of people (ages, stages of life, varieties of theologies, etc)
.....So many amazing friends from so many different facets of my life, create an extended family that fills my heart with love and imagination
....Music, music, music
.....a God of grace, compassion, justice and love
.....health, home, and all good gifts
In the words of the t-shirt maker, "Life is Good....do what you love, love what you do"

No comments: