Saturday, October 24, 2009

28 Day Cleanse - Day 16

Happy Anniversary to us! We spent the day at the beach and then had dinner with friends. This was a day that was more about what I didn't do than what I did. It was just too much of a hassle to take shakes and stuff with me, as we weren't going to be staying over and have any access to kitchen, ice, etc. I did a shake this morning and then for lunch hubby and I shared a sushi combo with sashimi. For dinner I had an incredible spinach with grilled chicken and sour apples and walnut salad. No cheese, no dressing and it was fabulous. Then I passed right by the dark chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and had a cup of decaf instead. Pretty dang impressed with myself!!!! It was a fabulous day and it was not about food, but about beauty, friendship and love.

1 comment:

SK said...

Now this sounds like a day in which you feasted upon life and love! And look how well you did. :)